If ever you find yourself too lazy to cook dinner (which is pretty often for me !)..you might want to give this a try. I call it the Lazy Burger. To make this you need to have the following :
1. Frozen Beef Burgers - 5 pieces
2. Bread (any kind will do)
3. Chilli Sauce
4. Onion (chopped)
5. Cucumber (as salad)
Here's what you do :
* Shallow fry the beef burgers.
* Dice the cooked burgers
* Lightly fry the onions
* Add the diced burgers to the fried onion
* Drizzle with chilli sauce.
* Add salt and pepper to taste
* If you're using pre-baked dinner rolls like I did, bake the dinner rolls whilst your frying the burgers.
* If you're using normal bread, once you've done Part 2, toast your bread of choice.
* Sunny side-up egg
Putting together your superquick dinner
* Spread the dinner roll or toasted bread with mayonaise and mustard.
* Generously top the dinner roll/toast with the diced beef burgers
* Serve with sunny side-up egg and cucumber.
* Easy and Delicious *