or any plain/wholemeal baguett will do.
* I bought both at the bakery at Sunway Giza's Village Grocer. Even got them to slice it up for me.
4 medium tomatoes - diced
4 shallots - sliced
Coriander - chopped (abt a handful)
Lemon juice from 1 lemon
1 teaspoon white vinegar
Olive oil - abt 1-2 tablespoon
Salt - to taste
Sugar - to taste
* Put sliced shallot into a deep bowl, add lemon juice season with salt and sugar - taste.
* Put in the diced vegies - taste again. Add lemon juice/vinegar/salt/sugar if so required
* Lastly, add the chopped coriander. Set aside for the flavours to develope.
Sauteed Breakfast Beef Bits
200 gm of breakfast beef
2 tbsp olive oil
* Chop the breakfast beef into small bits.
* Fry in the olive oil until crispy
To assemble the Bruschetta :
* Pre-heat your oven to 160c
* Arrange the sliced breads onto a baking tray.
* Drizzle olive oil over the bread
* Top with the grated cheese.
Serve immediately. Then again, it tastes just as yummy at room temperature.
Note : I forgot to take a picture of the bruschetta I made..so I've borrowed from Mr.Google..:)