Friday, September 11, 2009

Winding down...











I'm done with baking and delivering this year's Raya cookies ! well...almost done. :) Apart from the odd 1 or 2..maybe 3 outstanding orders, I am so so so happy to report that all my cookies are happily making their way to their respective owners..What you see in the pictures above are bits and pieces of how my house looked like during the baking and packing period. Thankfully, it is now starting to resemble like a house again and not a cookie factory ! hehehe...having said that..it is somewhat comforting to walk into a house that perpetually smells like a bakery...*yumm*. Tomorrow....I will be baking the last batch of my Chunky Chocolate Chip cookie and Biskut Arab..after that, it will be time to spring clean the entire house...:) ...after that, I will sit down...and think of the perfect and best way to thank all my cookie-agents...:)

No comments: