Saturday, September 5, 2009

LAST CALL AT THE COOKIE BAR !

Dear all, just wanna let you know that the last day for ordering my cookies will be this coming Monday (07.09.2009). For current orders, I will try my very best to deliver by 14.09.2009. Orders logged-in between today (05.09.2009) and Monday (07.09.2009) will be delivered no later than 18.09.2009 insya'allah..Looking ahead, I will start taking orders for Shepherd's Pie, Cottage Pie, Lasagne, Mini Chicken/Beef/Sardine Pies, Chicken/Beef Potato Gratin, Potato Gratin with Cheese Topping, Baked Macaroni..even Spaghetti Bolognaise to cater for your Raya Open Houses beginning from 24.09.2009. Please state your function date, no. of people and function time when emailing/texting your orders. As for desserts, I can do the basic Vanilla/Chocolate cupcakes with simple (and i really mean simple *smile*) buttercream topping, Luscious Caramel Pudding, Chilled Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Fruit Tartlets, Butterless Moist Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache, Carrot Cake with CreamCheese Topping, Apple Cake with CreamCheese Topping and last but not least, Brownies ! I look forward to hearing from you !

No comments: