Monday, March 16, 2009

MY COOKIES COLLECTION





Last Hari Raya season I hopped on the bandwagon of cookie makers to sell cookies . Armed with only basic cookie baking skills I started distributing samples of my cookies . Here are the cookies I made last year : Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie, Moonlight Kisses, GingerSnaps & Melting Moments @ Biskut Arab. Since then, I have added a couple more recipes to my biscuits repertoire..and they are Coconut Delight, Crunchy Almond Oatmeal, Almond Raisin Drop & Peanut Butter Crunch. For cookie lovers out there, my biscuits are available all year round and I only make when there is an order. I do not keep stock. So, all orders for my cookies will be freshly made. For the festive season this year, for every 2 jars of cookies purchased, it will be delivered in a pretty little box . These will make great simple gifts for those looking for affordable yet elegant gift for friends or clients.

No comments: