Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monday Night Dinner @ TheAhmads

This is a weekly affair.

Every Monday morning my mother will call and say..
'Alin datang rumah Mama hari ni ?' and I will answer..
'Datang..' my mother will then ask..
'Masak ke ?' and I will reply..
'Masak kut..but I havent decided what to cook yet'

Then my youngest brother will text..
'Yong, you cooking tonite..?'..and I will reply..
'Yup !' to which he will answer..
'Cool !'

Later in the day, my sister will WhatsApp..
'Yong, masak apa ?' and I will reply..with

* Menu of the Day *
16.01.2012
Roast Beef with Gravy, Coleslaw and SweetCorn
Fisherman's Pie
Meatball Spaghetti Bolognaise
Curly Fries (McCains)
Carrot Cake with CreamCheese Topping
Pulut & Kuah Durian (this my mother made)


In the chaos of cooking and serving and talking and gossiping..
I forgot to take pictures..so have borrowed some from various websites.
They look pretty similar to what I made last night.. :)

No comments: