Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cepat dan Enak (Quick and Delicious) !

It's Saturday..and my Tuan Syed says he wants


Baked Chicken Macaroni and Creamy Chicken Pie for dinner..
(overload of carbo ! I tell ya ! :))

  

Due to..ermmm...laziness..yang amat sangat..;)
I baked the pie in a 9" pie dish !

Kinda a bit too much for just the 2 of us..so...
it will be served for breakfast along with a cup of Milo !


The chicken-mac was baked just till lightly golden brown..all goey with its cheese sauce..it was definately a comfort-in front of the telly dinner-lazy Saturday kind of food..

Sent an extra dish over to my sister's house too
 for the kiddies to feast on after their footie practice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But kak Lin,, carb is just so so good for the soul kan? You can take away my sweets and chocolates but stay away from my carbs. Why la can't carb be good to form lean muscles kan?